Aloha! Join us for Sunday Services at 9:00am and 11:00am.
Upcoming… *Easter Sunday service schedule is also 9:00am & 11:00am.
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon: In honor of our church volunteers we are hosting a luncheon on Saturday, March 25 at noon in the Activity Center.
- Community Dance Competition: Everyone is invited to this FREE family event Saturday, March 25, 6:30p to 10:30p in our Activity Center. Sponsored by Break Free Hip Hop School and all dance styles welcome…Come support this community event and please pray for this outreach.
- Coffee with Kahu is this Tuesday! All are welcome to join our Pastor for coffee, refreshments and fellowship on Tuesday, March 28 from 9:30am to 10:30am.
- Men’s Fellowship is Saturday, April 1 – Join the men for breakfast, sharing and prayer from 7:00-9:00AM. It’s a breakfast potluck @ the Activity Center here at Mokuaikaua Church.
- 197th Anniversary Dinner All Mokuaikaua members and friends of Mokuaikaua are invited to the celebration! Join us on Saturday, April 8 at 6pm in our Activity Center. RSVP is needed by April 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 329-0655.
- Brig Thaddeus Model Repairs: Every Saturday morning, beginning January 7th, the sails of the model will be repaired and replaced. Under the supervision of David Coy, the delicate task will be on-going until March. If you’re interested in participating, please contact the church office.
- Life Care Ministry is every Sunday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm at the Life Care Center in Keauhou. Be a blessing to others!
- Worship at Kahalu`u Property (across Kahalu`u Beach) meets every Sunday from 5pm – 7pm. We worship, pray, fellowship and close with a potluck dinner.
- Adult Bible Study: is held weekly at the church in the Thaddeus Room on Tuesdays from 1:30pm – 2:30pm.
- Youth Ministry: Break Free meets at the church on Tuesdays from 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Prayer Groups: Wednesday’s at 5pm – 6pm upstairs office lanai and Friday’s at 8:00am – 8:30am in the church. All are welcome.
- Women’s Bible Study: every Thursday from 6pm – 7:30pm in the Thaddeus Room.
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7a – 9a for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. Location varies…please contact the church office.
- Dress A Girl Around the World: meets the 1st Saturday each month from 1p – 4p at Old Industrial (call the office for more info). Come and help sew clothes for a child and make a difference!
- Coffee w/ Kahu & Staff meets on the 4th Tuesday each month from 9:30a – 10:30a (except June, July & August), unless otherwise noted above. Join us for coffee and a light snack. All are welcome!
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am to 4pm. Closed on Federal and State holidays. (effective 5/1/16)