Aloha! You are welcome to our:
Contemporary Sunday Service at 9:00am (Nursery & Sunday school available)
Traditional Sunday Service at 11:00am.
NEW Saturday Night Service 5 PM (childcare provided)
- Christian Women’s Gathering: is February 24, 2018. Early bird registration is $35 until 10/31. For more information, visit www.christianwomensgathering.com Looking ahead…
- Church Member Classes – Sundays March 4th and 11th from 12:45-2:30PM in the Upper Room (upstairs next door to the sanctuary). It’s a two-part class held in the Upper Room. Forms are available at the Greeter Station or Church Office: deadline is Tuesday, February 20. Contact Kalehua Meheula for additional information or questions.
- New Saturday Night Service at 5:00 (childcare provided)
- Life Care Ministry is every Sunday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm at the Life Care Center in Keauhou. Be a blessing to others!
- Worship at Kahalu`u Property (across Kahalu`u Beach) meets every Sunday from 5pm – 7pm. We worship, pray, fellowship and close with a potluck dinner.
- Adult Bible Study: is held weekly at the church in the Thaddeus Room on Tuesdays from 1:30pm – 2:30pm.
- Youth Ministry: “Break Free” meets at the church on Tuesdays from 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Prayer Groups: Wednesday’s at 5pm – 6pm upstairs office lanai. All are welcome.
- Women’s Bible Study: We will starting a new book study of the Psalms by Kay Arthur, “Praising God through Prayer and Worship”.
- Ministry Night: A night of prayer & worship hosted by the YWAM Kona Prayer Room. Monday nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm at the Ohana Court (map).
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7a – 9a for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. Location varies…please contact the church office.
Find out whats new and upcoming here at Mokuaikaua Church, and how you can get involved!
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am to 4pm. Closed on Federal and State holidays.