Aloha! You are invited to join us!
Contemporary Sunday Service at 9:00am (Nursery & Sunday school available) and Traditional Sunday Service at 11:00am.
- OCTOBER is Pastor Appreciation month! Let’s remember to give thanks and pray for our Pastor!
- OFFICE HOURS: from October 10 – 13: Due to Ironman events and limited access on Alii Drive, the church office hours will be Tuesday – Friday, 10:00a to 2:00p.
- IRON PRAYER: This annual prayer service is on Thursday, October 12, from 4p to 5p in the church. All are welcome!
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST FUNDRAISER is Saturday, October 14 from 7a to 10:30a. All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes for $7 (suggest donation). Proceeds go towards our Youth Ministry….mahalo for the support!
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY BUNCO NIGHT is on Friday, October 20 from 6:30p to 9:00p, its a night of fellowship, laughter, mixing with one another and getting to know each other. Cost is $5 to cover prizes. Limited seating…Sign-up on 10/8 or 10/15 during the Aloha Hour or contact the church office.
- MEMBERS BUSINESS MEETING: The annual Members Business meeting is Sunday, November 12 at 1pm. Additional details to follow.
- CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR vendor space available at Mokuaikaua Church, Kailua-Kona, Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017, 9a to 3p. (Annual Kailua-Kona Community Christmas Parade begins 5pm on Alii Dr.) For vendor reservations & information contact 329-0655 or email@example.com. Free to the public.
- CHRISTIAN WOMEN’S GATHERING is scheduled on February 24, 2018. Early bird $35 registration for $35 until 10/31. Go to www.christianwomensgathering.com
- THANKSGIVING DAY SERVICE: Thursday, November 23 at 10:00am.
- CRAFT FAIR at MOKUAIKAUA: Saturday, December 9, from 9:00a – 3:00p. Community Parade begins at 5p.
- JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM: Saturday, December 16, from 5p to 8p. Bring the family and friends for this wonderful journey and live nativity experience. Free admission and light refreshments provided!
- CHRISTMAS EVE CANDLELIGHT SERVICE: Our annual Candlelight Service begins at 8p. Come early as seating is limited.
- Life Care Ministry is every Sunday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm at the Life Care Center in Keauhou. Be a blessing to others!
- Worship at Kahalu`u Property (across Kahalu`u Beach) meets every Sunday from 5pm – 7pm. We worship, pray, fellowship and close with a potluck dinner.
- Adult Bible Study: is held weekly at the church in the Thaddeus Room on Tuesdays from 1:30pm – 2:30pm.
- Youth Ministry: “Break Free” meets at the church on Tuesdays from 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Prayer Groups: Wednesday’s at 5pm – 6pm upstairs office lanai and Friday’s at 8:00am – 8:30am in the church. All are welcome.
- Women’s Bible Study: (UPDATE) Meets Monday’s from 9:30am – 11:00am in the Thaddeus Room. All are welcome and invited to join us!
- Ministry Night: A night of prayer & worship hosted by the YWAM Kona Prayer Room. Monday nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm at the YWAM campus `Ohana court (meeting place).
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7a – 9a for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. Location varies…please contact the church office.
- Dress A Girl Around the World: meets the 1st Saturday each month from 1p – 4p at Old Industrial (call the office for more info). Come and help sew clothes for a child and make a difference!
Find out whats new and upcoming here at Mokuaikaua Church, and how you can get involved!
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am to 4pm. Closed on Federal and State holidays.