Aloha! You are invited to join us!
Contemporary Sunday Service at 9:00am (Nursery & Sunday school available) and Traditional Sunday Service at 11:00am.
- CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR: Mokuaikaua Church has vendor space available Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017, from 9:00a to 3:00p. (Annual Kailua-Kona Community Christmas Parade begins 5pm on Alii Dr.) For vendor reservations & information, contact 329-0655 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Free to the public.
- CHRISTIAN WOMEN’S GATHERING: is scheduled on February 24, 2018. Early bird registration is $35 until 10/31. For more information, visit www.christianwomensgathering.com
- THANKSGIVING DAY SERVICE: Thursday, November 23 at 10:00am.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD: Linda Akins will have a table during aloha hour with provided cardboard boxes, or purchasable plastic “shoes boxes” for your gift much better as it makes its way to its new home. Drop off day is Sunday, November 19th. Please bring your filled boxes that day!
- Family Foundation International: Our church facilities will be in use from November 4th – 18th for the School of Ministry Coordinator training.
- CRAFT FAIR at MOKUAIKAUA: Saturday, December 9, from 9:00am – 3:00pm. Community Parade begins at 5:00pm.
- JOURNEY TO BETHLEHEM: Saturday, December 16, from 5:00pm – 8:00pm. Bring the family and friends for this wonderful journey and live nativity experience. Free admission and light refreshments provided!
- CHRISTMAS EVE CANDLELIGHT SERVICE: Our annual Candlelight Service begins at 8:00pm. Come early as seating is limited.
- Life Care Ministry is every Sunday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm at the Life Care Center in Keauhou. Be a blessing to others!
- Worship at Kahalu`u Property (across Kahalu`u Beach) meets every Sunday from 5pm – 7pm. We worship, pray, fellowship and close with a potluck dinner.
- Adult Bible Study: is held weekly at the church in the Thaddeus Room on Tuesdays from 1:30pm – 2:30pm.
- Youth Ministry: “Break Free” meets at the church on Tuesdays from 6:00pm – 8:30pm.
- Prayer Groups: Wednesday’s at 5pm – 6pm upstairs office lanai andFriday’s at 8:00am – 8:30am in the church. All are welcome.
- Women’s Bible Study: We will starting a new book study of the Psalms by Kay Arthur, “Praising God through Prayer and Worship”. Join us beginning Monday, November 27, 2017
- Ministry Night: A night of prayer & worship hosted by the YWAM Kona Prayer Room. Monday nights from 6:30 – 8:30pm at the YWAM campus`Ohana court (meeting place).
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7a – 9a for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. Location varies…please contact the church office.
- Dress A Girl Around the World: meets the 1st Saturday each month from 1p – 4p at Old Industrial (call the office for more info). Come and help sew clothes for a child and make a difference!
Find out whats new and upcoming here at Mokuaikaua Church, and how you can get involved!
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am to 4pm. Closed on Federal and State holidays.