1. We are delighted to announce the new members of Mokuaikaua Church: Aaron Barker, Len and Phyllis Griswold, John and Sheri Harris, Rita Humphrey, Tammy Kim, and Earnest Young.
2. Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a free series of six 2-hour classes, held once a week. Feb 19 – March 26. More info at www.hawaiicaregivers.org
3. Our church is celebrating our Bicentennial next year! If you want to be on the committee, see Aaron Alapai or Craig Yniques, or email email@example.com
4. Men’s Prayer Breakfast will be March 2 at 7:30 am at Fishhopper’s, 75-5683 Alii Drive.
The Aloha Greeters are seeking volunteers! Every day we welcome visitors thru our historic doors. Our trained Aloha Greeters share Mokuaikaua’s fascinating story with our visitors. We answer questions about our building its history, and impart the good news about the arrival of Christanity to Hawaii. If you want to be an Aloha Greeter (training provided), please contact the church office at 329-0655 or meet Dave Peterson or Rosie O’Brien at the back side door after today’s service.
Women’s Bible Study – Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m. each Monday. Location: The Thaddeus Room (located in the sanctuary). Topic: Women of the Bible
Mokuaikaua Updates: To sign up for updates at the form below.
Sunday Contemporary Service is at 9AM
Sunday Traditional Service at 11:00AM
- Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7 – 9AM for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. The location varies…please contact the church office.
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655 for additional information! Blessings to you!
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM to 3PM. Closed on Federal and State holidays.