1. Due to Mokuaikaua’s renovation, today is the last Sunday we worship in the sanctuary till October 13th. Next Sunday we look forward to using the Activity Center for Worship Service. Please come!
2. Everyone is welcome to join us Thursday, May 23rd at 10am for a blessing ceremony on Mokuaikaua’s reconstruction project. Aloha ke Akua!
3. The church office will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day Holiday.
4. Beyond4Walls is hosting a free conference in the Main Ballroom at King Kamehameha Hotel at 7pm on June 7th and June 8th, Friday and Saturday nights. Join us for worship and to hear Dominic Gomes’ encouraging message.
5. The Monday morning Womens’ Bible Study will meet this week from 9 – 11 am on May 20th for a potluck at the 1st pavilion at the Old Airport. Please bring something to share.
6. The Tuesday afternoon Adult Bible Study will continue to meet in the Thaddeus Room at the north end of the sanctuary this week, May 21. In the weeks following, due to construction this Bible Study will move to another location to be announced.
The Aloha Greeters are seeking volunteers! Every day we welcome visitors thru our historic doors. Our trained Aloha Greeters share Mokuaikaua’s fascinating story with our visitors. We answer questions about our building its history, and impart the good news about the arrival of Christianity to Hawaii.
Women’s Bible Study
Meeting Time: 9:30 a.m. each Monday.
Location: The Thaddeus Room (located in the sanctuary).
Topic: Women of the Bible
Men’s Fellowship: meets on the 1st Saturday each month from 7 – 9AM for a potluck breakfast (prepare your food ahead of time). We eat, share and pray. The location varies…please contact the church office.
Please contact the office at 808-329-0655
for additional information. Aloha!
Sunday Services at 9 & 11 AM.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM to 3PM.
Closed on Federal and State holidays.